AMS (Acoustically Monitored Separator) Driver
This Measuresoft plug-in device driver enables ScadaPro Server to interface to an acoustically monitored separator.
A fixed set of eight channels are read from a single instrument connected via a serial port.
The eight channels are:
- – Absolute volume (ml)
- – Relative volume (ml)
- – Speed of sound in first fluid (m/s)
- – Speed of sound in second fluid (m/s)
- – First error code from device
- – Second error code from device
- – Third error code from device
- – Fourth error code from device
- Supported Models
- – NISEP-200
- – AMS-900
- – AMS-780
- – Reset the relative volume to zero from the driver.