Leading Innovation Since 1989
Founded in 1989, Measuresoft are an innovative company who embrace technology and engineer custom platforms that deliver your data anywhere.
With over 25 years experience at the forefront of industrial SCADA solutions, we have an impressive pedigree of hardware and software solutions established in the demanding oil and gas sector, infrastructure & utilities, manufacturing & automotive as well as pharmaceutical.
Measuresoft's proud and long-standing history reveals a continuous focus on quality and innovation to provide you with scalable, tailored solutions assisted by our specialist support teams.
First to market with a configurable dashboard monitor and with an ethos built on interoperability, the robust high performance technology mix of Measuresoft is ideally suited to M2M/mobility solutions.
Having acquired our US hardware partner in 2014, Measuresoft now provides full-stack solutions from embedded appliance design/certification to device agnostic mobility applications and sophisticated zero touch reporting.
We continue to invest in our expert team to ensure they deliver reliable and resilient measurement solutions for our clients.
In 1989 the company headquarters were established in Ireland. The company focus at the time was on data acquisition in the oil and gas industry.
- In 1992 Measuresoft took the initial steps of expanding it’s international footprint by partnering with a US based company.
- In 1993 Measuresoft launched ScadaPro, one of the first Scada products to run on 32-bit windows.
- In 1998 Measuresoft achieved ISO 9001 to cover its software activities.
- In 1999 Measuresoft expanded into the Oil and Gas industry by launching a suite of Oil and Gas Solutions including DrillPro and CompletionPro.
- In 2012 Measuresoft expanded it’s presence in the African oil and gas market by setting up partner operations in Nigeria and Egypt.
- In 2013 Measuresoft further strengthened it’s international presence by acquiring a majority share in the partner company Measuresoft Inc., based in Houston, USA.
- In 2015 Measuresoft launched fully integrated industrial process automation solutions as part of a full suite of IEC complaint tools.