The Measuresoft Gas Chromatograph (GC) is the candidate of choice whenever accurate, reliable qualitative hydrocarbon species analysis is required.
The GC has a lower detection limit of 10 ppm. The analyzer has an availability of analog and logic output capabilities.
The analyzer is based on a flame ionization detector (FID). During the combustion process, organic or hydrocarbon-based gases in the sample are ionized, then detected by the instrument and reported as a concentration in ppm.
The instrument is calibrated to ensure accuracy of +/- 5%, and is stable to within +/- 1% of full scale.
Designed to continuously monitor the total hydrocarbon content of non-condensing gases in a variety of applications, such as:
• Carbon bed breakthrough detection
• Well logging
• Quick and efficient C1-C5 analysis including i-C4/C5 and n-C4/C5
- Flame ionization detector
- Compact 19" rack-mountable
- Calibrated output signal
- Analog detection of concentrations starting at 10 ppm
- Automatic FID ignition, with automatic shut-off of sample, fuel and combustion air
- Data Output: 4-20Amp Analog, 0-10V, and USB
- Digital display
- C1-C5 sample time within 88 seconds
*Integrated sample desiccant pot and 5 micron filter to protect column from particulate and wet samples
- Detector - Flame ionization detector (FID)
- Ranges - Full-scale 10 ppm - 100% (Methane)
- Repeatability - The instrument is calibrated to ensure accuracy of +/- 5% of signal
- Drift - ±3% of Full-Scale over 24 hours
- Column - Packed
- Calibration - Manual calibration
- Support Gas - Hydrogen 35 cc/min, Air 175 cc/min (typical). Hydrocarbon content must be less than 1 ppm
- Sampling - Mode selection "C1-C4" or "C1-C5"
- Sampling Time - C1 to C5 88 seconds and C1 to C4 66 seconds
- Nominal Dimensions - 19" W x 21" D x 5.5" H
- Weight - < 20 lb
- Configuration - Bench-top or rack-mountable 19" (48.3cm) panel
- Connections - 1/4" tube fitting connectors
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity - 0 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power - 120-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 3A
- Display - 6.5" x 2" Digital display
- Analog Outputs - 4-20mA isolated, 0-10V Isolated, and USB