The Measuresoft Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer (THA) is the candidate of choice whenever accurate, reliable total hydrocarbon analysis is required.
The THA has a range from 10 ppm to 100% methane. The analyzer has a generous complement of analog and logic output capabilities.
The analyzer is based on a flame ionization detector (FID). During the combustion process, organic or hydrocarbon-based gases in the sample are ionized, then detected by the instrument and reported as a concentration in units.
The instrument is calibrated to ensure accuracy of +/- 5%, and is stable to within +/- 1% of full scale.
Designed to continuously monitor the total hydrocarbon content of non-condensing gases in a variety of applications, such as:
- Carbon bed breakthrough detection
- Well logging
- Flame ionization detector
- 19" rack mountable
- Calibrated output signal
- Analog output ranges from 10 ppm - 100% full scale
- Automatic FID ignition, with automatic shut-off of sample, fuel and combustion air
- Data Output: 4-20Amp Analog, 0-10V Analog and USB
- Digital display
- Detector - Flame ionization detector (FID)
- Ranges - Full-scale 10 ppm - 100% (Methane)
- Repeatability - The instrument is calibrated to ensure accuracy of +/- 5% of signal
- Drift - ±3% of Full-Scale over 24 hours
- Response Time - < 5 seconds to 90% of final reading
- Calibration - Manual calibration
- Support Gas - Hydrogen 35 cc/min, Air 175 cc/min (typical). Hydrocarbon content must be less than 1 ppm
- Nominal Dimensions - 19" W x 21" D x 5.5" H
- Weight - < 20 lb
- Configuration - Bench-top or rack-mounted 19" (48.3cm) panel
- Connections - 1/4" tube fitting connectors
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity - 0 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power - 120-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 3A
- Display - 6.5" x 2" Digital display
- Analog Outputs - 4-20mA isolated, 0-10V Analog and USB